Lost Certificates
I lost my certificate. Where can I go?

 Qualification Development 

List of Qualification...

Skills Development Providers
Any training provider or workplace provider...

Latest Notices
Latest news from QCTO for public consumption


Are you looking for a Qualification? 


Recent Publications

Annual Report 2017 18 Performance 17 18
Brochures >>  Annual Reports>> Policies>> Plans>> Procedures>> Circulars>>

You can apply for a replacement certificate through your trade test centre/INDLELA or SETA.

I have lost my trade certificate which was issued by a SETA or Training Board prior to October 2013.  Where can I obtain a replacement of my trade certificate?

You can apply at the SETA for the replacement by submitting an application and detailed affidavit as to the reason for applying for a replacement certificate, together with a copy of your ID.  The request will be processed by the SETA and forwarded to NAMB for recommendation to the QCTO for issuing of a replacement certificate. This should not take more than 6 weeks to finalise.

Queries related to certification may be forwarded to the QCTO certification e-mail address: certification@qcto.org.za

Useful Links